From July 24, 2019 13:30 until July 28, 2019 14:00 Save to calendar
Categories: Male Journey Ireland Event
What Is the Initiator Programme?
If you've ever wanted to return to an MROP, here is your chance with the Initiator Programme. This programme is not a repetition of your MROP initiation, but it is designed to give an initiated man the opportunity to deepen his understanding of his own initiation while supporting the initiation of other men.
About the Programme.
Initiated men continue to ask how they can participate in and support the initiation process. By design, the RITEs are run by a small team of men. This helps keep the edges hot, but it unfortunately limits the number of elders that can participate. By offering the Initiator Programme, we hope to provide an opportunity for more initiated men to return to the RITEs and engage in further personal soul work while forming a prayerful container of support for the men who are being initiated.
The Initiator Programme runs parallel to the actual week of initiation rites. It follows the tradition of the elders taking the young men out into the wild to be initiated and holding the container. We are inviting you to join us for the full five days as we "keep the edges hot" in our role of supporting the entire MROP process. This will deepen your experience of what happened at your own RITEs as we are present in each Sacred Space gathering for all rituals and teachings. You will also be led through a series of reflections, silence, and time in nature as we form the Sacred Circle of Prayer and Presence for the initiates. Through it all, we will stand shoulder to shoulder, giving our good energy and support to the RITEs team and the men being initiated. Come join us for a meaningful week of men transforming men through soul work!
The Initiator Programme Is for You If:
• You have been through the MROP and are an initiated man.
• You desire to deepen your spiritual journey by revisiting the messages of your own initiation.
• You want to be an active Initiator, inviting and supporting other men into the JOI.
• You understand that you are not being initiated again.
• You understand that you are not a member of the RITEs leadership team.
• You can be present and help hold the container for the entire MROP event.
• You understand that this is a separate program from the Returning Initiated Men (RIM).